FROM BEGINNER TO INSTRUCTOR
ZERO TO HERO, our comprehensive professional development program is the heart of our offerings here at Freedive Gili. As “Zero to Hero’s” ourselves, we have created a program to lead you from a new Freediver all the way to confident and competent professional.
As some of the most experienced Freediving Instructor Trainers and deepest Freedivers in the world of Freediving education, our Instructor team will be sure to inspire and motivate you to become a Freediver.
Meet the Team:
Michael Board: Founder of Freedive Gili, Freediving Instructor Trainer, UK National Record Holder in both FIM and CWT and former Royal Marine Commando. Mike dives to 104 m Constant Weight and is a dedicated Athlete, Coach and Instructor. Diving and learning alongside Mike you will feel motivated and inspired to become a Freediver.
Kate Middleton: Founder of Gili Yoga, Yoga Teacher Trainer, Freediving Instructor, NZ National Record holder and Vice World Champion (Cyprus, 2015) in FIM. Kate trains and teaches from the heart, encouraging you to honour yourself and enjoy the whole process of a dive. A dedicated yogini and athlete, Kate merges her experience of energetics, embodied living and coaching to help you embrace your potential and share your passion with the world.
Viktor Reshetniak: Viktor brings years of experience as a Freediving Instructor and athlete to the FDG teaching team. As Freedive Gili’s resident SSI Instructor Trainer he is passionate about developing you as a Freediving Professional. Viktor dives to 99 m in Constant Weight and has represented the Ukraine at the World Championships.
Why join our Zero to Hero program?
Freediving is our passion and way of living and we love to share it with you. As the first Freediving School in Indonesia, we have years of experience in teaching Freediving, building and running a Freediving school and competing among the best in the sport. All of this defines our World Class Facilities – built by Freedivers, for Freedivers. You know that you will be getting the best and most up to date Freediving education with our team of Freediving Instructors in the most encouraging environment for upcoming Freediving professionals.
What your Course Includes
A structured program from SSI Level 1 Freediver course up to SSI Instructor Level over a 2 – 3 month period. Your program will be developed, modified and mentored by our team of Instructors throughout your time with us.
Upon completion of the program you will be a certified Freediving Instructor through one of the world’s most reputable Freediving training centers, giving you opportunity and access to a global community of Freedivers.
Price Includes :
- SSI Level 1 Freediver Course
- SSI Level 2 Freediver Course
- SSI Level 3 Freediver Course
- Mentored Training Program
- Assisting on Level 1&Level 2 Courses
- Professional Registration with SSI and Annual Fee
- Unlimited Yoga classes at Gili Yoga
- SSI Freediving Instructor Course
Price 3,020 USD
Accommodation & package (on request)
For Booking or any information click: here
World Class Freediving School:
- Freediving resort with 9 beautiful roomsoffering simple luxury in the heart of Gili T.
- 25 meters pool dedicated to freediving training.
- 9 meters Speed Boat with 200 hp engine dedicated to deep dive with full safety equipment.
- 12 meters wooden boat dedicated to recreational freediving courses and training.
- Gym with free weights
- Yoga studio with daily classes (vinyasa flow, hatha, meditation and more).
- Full freediving equipment for students courses and training
- Freediving shop selling top quality Freediving specific equipment